cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to view anything

I am currently testing SVM however I have ran into some issues. I have onboarded 3 devices but only the account I created for my colleague can see all of them even though I have access to both the root admin and an account with the 'see other users devices' switch enabled. Additionally it appears my colleague is also the only one who can see the SPS. 

(1) Solution
raslam
By Level 7 Flexeran
Level 7 Flexeran

Hello Sam,

We have created the following ticket 02236904 under your company's account to track the issue properly. It seems more like a user and plugin configuration issue. Please check the ticket communication and get back to us.

Regards,
Raheel

View solution in original post

(3) Replies
raslam
By Level 7 Flexeran
Level 7 Flexeran

Hello Sam,

We have created the following ticket 02236904 under your company's account to track the issue properly. It seems more like a user and plugin configuration issue. Please check the ticket communication and get back to us.

Regards,
Raheel

This exact issue has been resolved as a few hours later I was able to see all the devices. However, I have noticed a trend within the interface where it will take abnormally long times (several hours) to update statistics. For example for the period of 24 hours the dashboard reported 54 assets onboarded however 84 assets were present in the All Hosts group.

Many thanks

Sam Webster | Cyber Security Engineer
Countywide IT Services
T: 0300 422 4980 | E: sam.webster4@nhs.net

********************************************************************************************************************

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the
sender that you have received the message in error before deleting it.
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in relation to its contents. To do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff in England and Scotland. NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and other accredited email services.

For more information and to find out how you can switch, https://portal.nhs.net/help/joiningnhsmail

Sam, 

Please share the screenshots of both views you are talking about, so we can further proceed with that. The Smart group all host tab is basically the total number of clients reporting in. The dashboard view is different where we demonstrate products with respect to their vulnerability statuses. 

Please get back to us. 

-Raheel