Greetings software vulnerability managers. Let’s countdown to the new year with tips to keep you most efficient in software vulnerability management.
We have broken down topics and uses of our software vulnerability management tool into (mostly) five-minute, or less, informational sessions that will be released each week December 2nd through December 24th.
Our goal is to provide you with digestible content in the form of video series, so you can soak in as much knowledge as possible to start the new year off right with a minimal daily investment of time. It will deliver information to help you be more efficient in the critical task of staying ahead of the next software breach.
All of the videos will be available in our “Getting Started with Software Vulnerability Manager” online course available from the Flexera Community Learning Center.
The topics released this week include:
- Overview of Software Vulnerability Manager
- Understanding the Risk Window
- Software Vulnerability Manager Overview
- Initial Configuration
- User Management
- Settings – User Directory Masking (Gdpr)
- Software Suggestions for Vulnerability
Topics released the week of Dec. 9th, 2019 include:
- Configure SCCM Inventory Import
- Creating the SCCM Agent Package
- Settings - Live Update (Assessment and Resource management)
- Assessment - Priorities
- Vulnerability Priority Dashboard
- Smart Group Overview
Topics released the week of Dec. 16th, 2019 include:
- Smart Group Creation
- Threat intelligence
- Vendor Patch Module
- Patch Prioritization with Smart Groups
- Patch Prioritization and Notification
Videos to be be released later in December include topics on scanning, assessment & priorities, patching and reporting. Be sure to bookmark this page so you can keep coming back for all this great content and more. Happy Learning!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.