cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OS Support for Windows Server 2019

Hello,

I would like to inquire if the SVM Agent is supported on Windows Server 2019?

Thank you.

- David Le

(1) Solution
bkelly
By
Flexera Alumni

Yes, the SVM agent is supported on Windows Server 2019 and we will update documentation references accordingly. Thanks!

View solution in original post

(4) Replies
bkelly
By
Flexera Alumni

Yes, the SVM agent is supported on Windows Server 2019 and we will update documentation references accordingly. Thanks!

Bob,

Thanks for the reply.

Do all version of the SVM Agent (7.6.1.2 - 7.6.1.7) support Windows Server 2019?

Thanks.

- David

I'll come back and update this response if I hear otherwise, but I have initial confirmation that nothing has been done since 7.6.1.2 that is expected to have impacted compatibility and so there are no concerns regarding support for Server 2019. 

Hi David,

I have successfully scanned my Windows Server 2019 test machines with on-prem Agent 7.6.1.3 and above versions. There have been no problems in terms of Agent execution on the system, and the scan results are returned in full piece.

The only thing I will keep in mind is that sometimes you may see 30 sec delay after installing the service (traditional for W10+) and you can see the scan taking a little longer due to the Windows 2019 seemingly having more executable files in the system folders than previous versions before Windows 10.

I hope that helps.
Regards,
Rosen
"To understand where a system breaks, one should think like the person who built it"