cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attribute description for advisories

is there a document somewhere that provides a detailed description of the fields in the advisories obtained via the API?

For example the products list... Or more precisely, the cpe's within the products list...

TIA

(3) Replies
raslam
By Level 7 Flexeran
Level 7 Flexeran

Hello Hamish, 

We do have an API to see all the product advisory details along with CPE information. 

For example : 

Please try to access the sample API link: https://api.app.flexerasoftware.com/api/advisories/224281/ with your SVR login credentials and you will find all the details related to that product advisory. 

Please note: Your forum post has also created a support ticket and we will get back to you on that ticket also. 

We hope this clarifies. 

Regards,

Raheel 

Hi

Yes, and I use the API to gather the details. But I'm looking for an in-depth description of the attributes that come back in the response. I did find the SAID-Anatomy PDF, but that only includes a few of the elements (And doesn't match them to attribute names but fortunately they aren't very ambiguous).

There is nothing about the references or product CPE's though. 

regards

Hi @hamish 

I'm looking into the questions you shared offline which are much more specific than general descriptions but to address just that here:

• CPE represents CPE data from NVD when available, the spec can be found here
  • "References" are simply links to notable external resources