cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Reader and Acrobat patches are not syncing to configuration Manager update catalog

every patch I create shows up after doing a sync except Adobe patches since march 2020, I have no clue where to begin. In the console it says the patch is created I get no error messages when creating them but they just don't show up in the console. 

(1) Solution

I figured it out, since I had handed this task to another user they didn't tell me this was happening since march last year, I guess something changed in the naming convention, I had to go into Configuration manager>administration>site>Software update point>Products and check all the adobe stuff along with some new products. thank you 

View solution in original post

(2) Replies

Hi Tavila,

If you go into the SVM Console->Patching->WSUS / System Center-> Available, Do you see the Adobe Reader and Acrobat patches there?

Also when you created the patch, in Step 1, did you Check "Use Flexera Custom Naming"?

I figured it out, since I had handed this task to another user they didn't tell me this was happening since march last year, I guess something changed in the naming convention, I had to go into Configuration manager>administration>site>Software update point>Products and check all the adobe stuff along with some new products. thank you