New Help Structure for SaaS Manager Integration Topics
To make it easier to find all SaaS Manager help topics related to integrations, all integration information has moved to Integrations. This help section provides the following integration information:
- Choosing a Data Source explains the differences between Single Sign-On Integrations vs Direct Integrations and helps you determine how you would like to pull data for your organization.
- Authorizing an Integration explains how to authorize direct integrations in SaaS Manager.
- Integration Task Terminology describes each type of integration task in SaaS Manager.
- Application Task Tracking lists the available integration tasks for each application.
- Instructions provide integration instructions and the required information to integrate a specific application. Most integrations source historical data for the past 30 days on the initial run. Any exceptions are noted in the applicable integration instructions.
For release details, see the September 2020 SaaS Manager Release Notes.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.