Instructions for Adding New Applications to Technopedia
The applications available to be added to your Managed Applications are sourced from Technopedia. Technopedia is the source for the application data displayed in the following columns:
- Category Group
If you do not see your application listed and would like it added to our catalog, you can create a support ticket for .
Adding new applications to Technopedia
If you would like a new application added to our Technopedia catalog, you need to complete a Technopedia support ticket with the following information.
- Log in to Flexera’s Community at Get Support tab. and navigate to the
- Click Open New Case.
- On the Open new case screen, complete the following fields.
- The Product field should be set to Data Platform Technopedia.
- The Version field should be set to Technopedia (installer) 5.5.0.
- In the Case summary field, enter the application name and version (if applicable) to be added.
Example: Please add Microsoft Office 365 version x.x
- In the Description field, enter the product information and include a reference of where to find information pertaining to the product being requested. See the example below.
- Manufacturer: Microsoft
- Product name: Office 365
- Version: x.x
- Reference: www.<insertwebaddresshere>.com
- Upload any needed documents for your case before saving it. You will receive an email with the case number.
- The Technopedia support team will follow up on your case and take the appropriate action.
For release details, see the August 2020 SaaS Manager Release Notes.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.