The documentation now provides explanation for the following issues:
- Add Integration step is not available while setting up an integration.
- Application Roster and Access tasks ran. I see users but no usage data.
- Integration was set up successfully, but the tasks failed.
- Single Sign-On (SSO) integration ran successfully. I do not see the Users tab.
The required permissions for the following troubleshooting issues are now based on the respective integration instructions:
- 401 Unauthorized
- Unable to execute http request
For release details, see the June 2020 SaaS Manager Release Notes.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.