DocuSign Integration Instructions
The were updated to include the following:
- The Event Type, Workspace Events, was removed from the Application Access list of stored information.
- The Template Event, Template Name, was added to the Application Access list of stored information.
- The Workspace Event API was removed from the API Endpoints section.
Fastly Integration Instructions
The following were updated:
- The Application Roster now stores the following information:
- Middle Name
- Last Name
- Application Access now stores the following information:
- User ID
- The Application Roster API endpoint was updated to: https://api.fastly.com/customer/<<Customer-Id>>/users
Power BI Integration Instructions
The were updated to include the following note in the API Endpoints section.
NOTE: Due to the limitations in Microsoft Graph APIs, we are not able to differentiate the suspicious activities for Power BI and Power BI Pro licenses. Therefore, the displayed are common for both licenses.
Zoom Integration Instructions
In the , the Minimum Permissions Required are now:
Account-level, JSON Web Token (JWT) applications require the Developer role permissions to create, edit, or access. For details, see .
For release details, see the July 2020 SaaS Manager Release Notes.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.