Bugsnag Integration Instructions
In the , “Middle Name” was added as information stored in the Application Roster.
OneLogin Integration Instructions
The following sections were updated.
- The Minimum Permissions Required are now Administrator or Account Owner.
- The API endpoints were updated to the latest version. See below for details.
Application Roster and Application Access
SSO Product Discovery
SSO Application Roster
NOTE: The User ID value must be placed in the URL.
SSO Application Access
Salesforce Integration Instructions
The following sections were updated:
- The Application Access integration task now stores the following information:
- User Last Login
- New Accounts
- Account History
- New Campaigns
- Campaign History
- New Cases
- Case History
- New Contacts
- Contact History
- New Leads
- Lead History
- New Opportunities
- Opportunity History
- New Contracts
- Contract History
- New Solutions
- Solutions History
- New Tasks
- The Minimum Permissions Required are now System Administrator.
- The entire Integrating Salesforce with SaaS Manager section was updated to reflect the current integration.
For release details, see the July 2020 SaaS Manager Release Notes.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.