New Flexera SaaS Manager Integration Instructions
- Dropbox Integration Instructions, which pull an Application Roster and Application Access (User Actions/Activities + Time Occurred).
Updated Flexera SaaS Manager Integration Instructions
- Azure Active Directory Integration Instructions were updated for the following:
- Under Information Stored > HR Roster, changed the field name User ID to Object ID of the User.
- Added screenshots to steps 1 and 2 of integrating Azure Active Directory with Flexera SaaS Manager.
- Updated the API Endpoints for:
SSO Application Access: https://<TenatURL>/Redrock/query
SSO Application Roster: https://<TenatURL>/UPRest/GetUPData
- : the API endpoint for the Application Roster and Application Access was updated to
- were updated for the following:
- Deleted the obsolete NOTE text: “SSO Application Access is currently unavailable due to the lack of API(s). This task tracks all user access events for each application in this SSO provider. We can provide this task in the future if Idaptive releases the API(s) needed for this task.”
- Updated the to include Idaptive’s SSO Application Access (+ Application Launch).
- Deleted the obsolete NOTE text: “For Application Discovery, although there is no direct API, we are able to complete this task indirectly to get a comprehensive list of applications.” There is now an Application Discovery API Endpoint. See the next bullet for details.
- Added the Application Discovery API Endpoint https://<TenatURL>/Redrock/query
- Added the fields “First Name” and “Last Name” to the SSO Application Roster information stored list.
- Smartsheet Integration Instructions were updated for the following:
- Information Stored
- Minimum Permissions Required
- Authentication Method
- Credentials Required
- Integration Instructions to integrate Smartsheet with Flexera SaaS Manager
- API Endpoint: Application Roster and Application Access: https://api.smartsheet.com/2.0/users
- Workday Human Capital Management Integration Instructions were updated for the following:
- Updated the Service URL Root instructions to reflect current practice.
- Updated the API endpoints for:
HR Roster and Application Roster: https://wd2-impl-services1.workday.com/ccx/service/flexerasoftware_gms1/Human_Resources/v33.0
Expense Discovery: https://wd2-impl-services1.workday.com/ccx/service/flexerasoftware_gms1/Resource_Management/v33.0
Suspicious Activities Help Text Correction
Corrected the help text for listing the filtered Suspicious Activities categories in the Activity Type column. For details, see .
For release details, see the January 2020 Flexera SaaS Manager Release Notes
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.