Updated Flexera SaaS Manager Integration Instructions
- Azure Active Directory Integration Instructions were updated for the following:
- User ID and Email Aliases are now included as information stored in the HR Roster.
- Step 2 in the integration instructions includes the added text “access to the APIs for the Directory,Real.All permission in the account”.
The entire were updated per the latest integration. The was updated for Box’s Application Access stored information (+ User Events +Time Occurred).
The entire were updated per the latest integration. The was also updated to include Event Type and Template Events as information tracked for DocuSign.
- were updated to clarify how to enter the URL without https://. For example, if the Tenant URL is https://aaa1234.my.idaptive.app/manage, enter only aaa1234.my.idaptive.app.
The HR Roster information was removed from the . The was also updated to remove the HR Roster information for Microsoft Office 365.
- Workday Human Capital Management Integration Instructions were updated by removing all expense task information. Flexera SaaS Manager is not supporting expense task information at this time. The was also updated to remove all expense task information for Workday.
For release details, see the February 2020 Flexera SaaS Manager Release Notes
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.