0 0 60
Domo Integration Instructions
The following sections were updated.
- The application description was updated: “Domo is an open, self-service platform that brings together data, people, and insights that executives need to find answers to critical business questions and make faster, better-informed decisions to improve business performance. Domo connects to all the data, whether it’s in spreadsheets, social platforms, MySQL or Salesforce and allows users to filter, combine, and personalize data into visual dashboards.”
- The Application Roster now stores a user’s Middle Name and Last Name.
- Application Access now stores the Updated Dataset Name and Time Occurred.
- The Minimum Permissions Required are now:
- A Domo developer account is required for creating an OAuth2 client.
- Data and User Scope are used for the API calls.
- The Authentication Method is now OAuth2 with Client Credentials.
- The integration instructions have been entirely updated to reflect the current integration.
- The following API endpoints have been added:
For release details, see the August 2020 SaaS Manager Release Notes.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.