Renamed and reformatted Application Task Tracking chart
The Application Task Tracking chart (formerly known as the Application Capability Tracking chart) lists the available integration tasks for each application. Columns with a blue circle represent available integration tasks. Click the link in the Application column for specific Integration Instructions.
New GoToMeeting Integration Instructions
SaaS Manager now provides integration instructions for GoToMeeting, an application that helps an organization's teams stay connected during these uncertain times.
GoToMeeting Integration Instructions pull an Application Roster and Application Access (Unique ID + Last Meeting Date and Time). The Application Task Tracking chart has also been updated to include GoToMeeting.
Other Integration Updates:
- The application name listed in the Integration Instructions now matches the application name listed in the SaaS Manager user interface.
- Integration Instructions now include a table that lists the available HR, Single Sign-On (SSO), and Expense integrations.
Tracking User Activity Documentation
The new SaaS Manager help section Tracking User Activity describes how to track user activity and application spend in the following subsections.
- Tracking All Users
- Tracking Underutilized Accounts
- Tracking Suspicious Activities
- Tracking Organization Usage
- Tracking Application Usage
- Tracking Application Activity by License Type
For release details, see the April 2020 Flexera SaaS Manager Release Notes
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.