cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSO integration

jfaria
By
Flexera Alumni
How do I turn off an SSO integration if I want to connect to that application directly? (Ex. I am monitoring Salesforce via SSO, but I want to connect to it directly. What's the best practice?)
(1) Solution

Good question!

So, if you have an application connected via your SSO that you'd like to convert to a direct connect integration you can make that move pretty easily. All you have to do is have your product admin click into the product within SaaS Manager, navigate to the "Integration" tab (this tab will only appear if we have a direct integration to that product), and click "Setup".

You can then go through the setup process and, once completed, the "Connected via SSO" denotation will disappear and your application will be connected directly. You will no longer see the SSO data, ONLY the direct application data.

In general, it is best practice to connect your SSO first and convert select applications over to direct as detailed above. This way we can fill in any data gaps that may exist within your organization as far as supported direct integrations are concerned.

View solution in original post

(1) Reply

Good question!

So, if you have an application connected via your SSO that you'd like to convert to a direct connect integration you can make that move pretty easily. All you have to do is have your product admin click into the product within SaaS Manager, navigate to the "Integration" tab (this tab will only appear if we have a direct integration to that product), and click "Setup".

You can then go through the setup process and, once completed, the "Connected via SSO" denotation will disappear and your application will be connected directly. You will no longer see the SSO data, ONLY the direct application data.

In general, it is best practice to connect your SSO first and convert select applications over to direct as detailed above. This way we can fill in any data gaps that may exist within your organization as far as supported direct integrations are concerned.