[Recording Available]: SCA Office Hours Event #11 - January 21, 2021 (Welcome to 2021!)
The recording and slides for January's office hours session is now available on the Revenera Learning Center. This session covered:
- Welcome to 2021!
- SCA Updates
- Code Insight 2021 R1 Update
- Look back at 2020
If you have any questions about the topics above, feel free to post here or in the Product Discussion board.
I wanted to take this opportunity to update some 2020 audit stats that I presented at the January SCA office hours.
Upon further review, I realized that I made a mistake in some of the calculations by double-counting some of the values.
Below is a list of updates for the numbers that were presented:
- Total Files Scanned in 2020
- Changed from 35M to 17.8M >> down 19% vs. 2019 (22M)
- Average Files Scanned in 2020
- Changed from 474k to 208k >> up 14% vs. 2019 (182k)
Lines of Code (LOC) Analyzed
- Total LOC Analyzed in 2020
- Changed from 4B to 2.1B >> down 19% vs. 2019 (2.6B)
- Average LOC Analyzed in 2020
- Changed from 56.8M to 24.8M >> up 15% vs. 2019 (21.6M)
BOM Items Reported
- Total Items in 2020
- Changed from 350k to 174k >> up 117% vs. 2019 (80k)
- Average Items in 2020
- Changed from 4.4k to 2k >> up 203% vs. 2019 (662)
A revised slide deck will be posted on the Revenera Learning Center.