The pandemic recession has forced CIOs to focus on spend. In this informative webinar, Flexera and Forrester will review the various approaches organizations are taking in tackling their budgets. The key message is that each company will take their own approach to manage spend, primarily because the pandemic recession impacts each one differently. A little less than a third of organizations are in survival mode, while just over half are in adaptive mode, and about 15 percent are in growth mode. Organizations must balance risk and expansion to both survive the recession and accelerate out of it.
This webinar will discuss:
- Different actions organizations take based on the pandemic’s impact
- The best opportunities to save money
- Where companies are investing
- The best technology strategy for all organizations as they exit the pandemic recession
- Kim Weins, VP Marketing Planning Strategy & Analysis
- Bobby Cameron, VP Principal Analyst at Forrester Research
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.