cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulkmoore
Level 2

process to convert Standalone Build licenses from node based to floating licenses?

Hi,

We have a number of SAB licenses that are node based by hostid, and I'd like to find out the process to convert some or all of them to the concurrent floating license mode.

Thanks,

Paul

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(2) Replies
Flex-Jeremy
Technical Writer
Technical Writer

Hi Paul,

To convert your InstallShield SAB licenses from node-locked to use a concurrent license server, you would need to contact your Flexera account manager or your renewals manager. This is the person at Flexera that is on the order emails that you received when you first bought InstallShield or when you renewed your Maintenance plan.

They would have more information, including pricing, about getting a concurrent license.

If you do not know who the correct person to contact is then I would suggest using the Contact Us page on the website or linked below.

Contact Us
https://www.flexerasoftware.com/about-us/contact-us.html

I am only human; anything said is my view or from my own experience and not necessarily that of Flexera.
If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".
0 Kudos

@Flex-Jeremy wrote:

Hi Paul,

To convert your InstallShield SAB licenses from node-locked to use a concurrent license server, you would need to contact your Flexera account manager or your renewals manager. This is the person at Flexera that is on the order emails that you received when you first bought InstallShield or when you renewed your Maintenance plan.

They would have more information, including pricing, about getting a concurrent license.

If you do not know who the correct person to contact is then I would suggest using the Contact Us page on the website or linked below.

Contact Us
https://www.flexerasoftware.com/about-us/contact-us.html 8 ball pool

Thanks a lot! I'll try that out.

0 Kudos