cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dchen1997
Level 2

non-compliant export

Jump to solution

Anybody got this error message when tried to access the Flexera Product and License Center to open an entitled InstallShield License?  I am in America and works for an American Company.  Not sure why the export control is imposed over my account.

---- Here are the messages I got ----

We are unable to grant your request because our export control system has identified your request as a potentially non-compliant export.

Our export control system is configured according to the regulations of the U.S. Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS) and the export classification of the product you are attempting to access.

For Customer Support assistance, please enter a description of the problem and press the "send" button.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(1) Solution
shunt
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi - A Country was missing from your records in our system. I've updated this to show United States - can you try again to see if this helps?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
(2) Replies
shunt
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi - A Country was missing from your records in our system. I've updated this to show United States - can you try again to see if this helps?

0 Kudos

It works now!  Thanks for taking a look and resolving the issue for me!  Really appreciate it.

0 Kudos