cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
David_Wang
Level 3

new SAB for MP 11.5

Is there new SAB for this new MP 11.5? I just started using Universal 11 SAB a few month ago. Now with this new relase, I will assume I need to upgrade the SAB too.

D
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(6) Replies
Nelson_Munce
Level 3

I'm confused regarding the upgrade path for SAB as well after upgrading from ISMP 11 to ISMP 11.5.

To confuse things even further, when I try to update, and in theory obtain a new SAB for 11.5, I get the following message, even though I dont have SAB.exe on my box anymore at all...

"Currently there are no updates available. Please check at later time."
0 Kudos
Nelson_Munce
Level 3

I upgraded one of my projects from ISMP 11 to ISMP 11.5, and ran the SAB.exe on the new project. Got a pop up dialog that says...

The project you have selected was created in a newer version of InstallShield Universal. If you continue, the project may not load or may load improperly.

And again, when I try Tools | Check Update, ISMP 11.5 says that there are no available updates...Can anyone at Macrovision provide an updated SAB.exe for ISMP 11.5?
0 Kudos
David_Wang
Level 3

This is great. I almost think this thing has become a vaporware.
0 Kudos
Rob_Lintern
Level 3

Are there any details about the jar provided at the link above?
Is this an official release or some sort of "beta" build?

Does it use the nonregx engine?
0 Kudos
David_Wang
Level 3

I down load the jar file. Try to install SAB, get a couple of problems.
1. The whole folder structure looks good, at lease there are a lot of files!! However, there is no sab.exe. Strange.
2. Try to install it in silent mode. The process only lasts a couple of second, then stops. No error, no log, and nothing installed.

It is still useless for me.
0 Kudos