glageju
Level 5

libiomp5md.dll & The Application was Unable to Start Correctly (0xc000007b)

 

Hello.

This is really frustrating. I finished compiling and building an application that seems to install and work correctly on my PC. But when I share it to others for them to install, they get errors while I do not. 

At first the error just said a 'dll' file was missing, so I simply just added it to the installation. However, it then changed to a "The Application was Unable to Start Correctly (0xc000007b)" error that I can't seem to get rid of. I tried reinstalling all the redistributable files. The program was made with a Visual Studios C++ 2012 framework. I tried everything and don't know what to do, help!!!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
varul
Revenera
Revenera

0 Kudos

I tried all of those solutions and none of them are working. The thing about the application I'm trying to develop is that it's just a version update. So the previous version downloaded correctly and works on all PCs, but the new one is running this extremely annoying issue. The only thing I can think of is that it is an issue with the installer because the only thing I changed with the program was an an additional program that doesn't interact with the main program. So the original program's code is nearly identical. 

0 Kudos