cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vishalo
Level 3

installshield 2019 activation code issue

Hi,

We have installed installshield 2019 professional and was activated properly but now when i open the project it is aksing me for activation code again which fails online and when tried offline it gives me an error saying max limit exceeded. I have applied the activation code on one machine only. the only thing I did was because of an issue with 2019 professional i was trying to reuse 2016 installshield and accidently i guess the same activation code was applied which i used for 2019. I tried to return the license using TSconfig /return using command prompt but no success.  inalso tried to uninstall 2016 and 2019 and then reinstalled 2019 but it did not work.

Can you please let me know how can i resolve this issue.

Regards

Vishal

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(5) Replies
banna_k
Revenera
Revenera

Hi @vishalo,

If you are not able to return the license by executing TSconfig /return, then you can try offline return by executing  TSconfig /return /no_internet. and then process the offline return request at  https://flexerasoftware.flexnetoperations.com/control/inst/offlineActivation

After that load the response xml generated from the above link in the activation wizard response window, see the return is success or not. If it is success try to activate the product again. 

If it is failed to do, you can contact Flexera Support to resolve this issue.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried offline activation as well, I first ran TSConfig.exe /return /nointernet and created activation request and then uploaded it on the linnk you sent which created an activation.xml which i loaded back on my machine and still fails with error below:

Activation of activation code "XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX my activation code" failed. The quqntity specified exceed the maximum quantity allowed(0).

Regards

Vishal 

0 Kudos

Hi @vishalo 

In that case, you can contact Flexera support to return the license.

0 Kudos

how do i contact flera support by email or phone. as the issue is a bit urgent can you please provide me the quickest way to resolve this and also can you please provide thier email and phone number.
Regards
Vishal
0 Kudos

Hi @vishalo,

You can get the details from the following links depending on your region:
https://community.flexera.com/t5/Support-Information/Support-Contacts/ta-p/94720

Or you can also contact via mail, support@flexerasoftware.com.

Thanks

0 Kudos