Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alfagolf
Level 3

activation impossible

Jump to solution

Hello
I have an installshield express 2012 license
my license was installed on an XP virtual machine with virtual PC under windows 7
following the transition to windows 10 I could no longer use virtual PC
I had to reassemble a virtual machine on another Windows 7
after several installation and uninstall tests I can no longer reactivate my license.
I have sent 3 times a licenserequest to the offline activations address without response to date
thank you for telling me how to unblock this situation
thank you in advance
Alain

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(1) Solution

You can also reach out to technical support via a direct email sent to Support @ Flexera.com (Remove the spaces). 

This method may be slower but support will still be able to assist you. 

I am only human; anything said is my view or from my own experience and not necessarily that of Flexera.
If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
(4) Replies
Flex-Jeremy
Technical Writer
Technical Writer

Hi @alfagolf

For your activation issue, you will want to reach out to Flexera's Technical support, they will be able to help you activate InstallShield 2012 on your new VM, by making the license available for your use on a new machine. You can reach support using the content information below: 

https://community.flexera.com/t5/Support-Information/Support-Contacts/ta-p/94720

When you either call or Email support please make sure that you have your activation code/serial number available. 

Technical Support will help you activate InstallShield 2012, even though it is the end of life and even if you do not have a valid maintenance plan. 

I am only human; anything said is my view or from my own experience and not necessarily that of Flexera.
If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".
0 Kudos

hello jeremy
thanks for your answer
I do not have a support plan so I cannot contact by email.
It is difficult for me to call because I am French and I do not speak English easily. I use the google translator to write to you.
Is there a solution for me to contact support by email. Or do the support people speak French?

0 Kudos

You can also reach out to technical support via a direct email sent to Support @ Flexera.com (Remove the spaces). 

This method may be slower but support will still be able to assist you. 

0 Kudos
Hi jeremy
Thank you for your advice, I contacted support by email and my problem was quickly resolved. And long live jet lag 🙂
Alain
0 Kudos