cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
john12345678910
Level 2

VS2012 Automated Serial Number Email NOT WORKING

I have followed the directions for installing InstallShield and have successfully used the product. However, I have never received a serial number for activation. I have uninstalled the program and re-installed as instructed. I have registered twice and have received the message that a serial number would be forthcoming. After no Serial Number arrived I contacted Flexera using the Contact information provided on the web site. Here is the response:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello John,

Regarding Your Contact Us question: " I am trying to get a serial number for the InstallShield version that comes with VS2012. I ran the installer and supplied the online information but have not received the email with a serial number to continue use. Please Help. The trial has expired and I can no longer use the product. "

I can direct you to this site:

http://community.flexerasoftware.com/forumdisplay.php?f=264

Thank You,
Diane
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here I am. I am receiving invitational emails from Flexera Software LLC to upgrade and to check the InstallShield Tips and Tricks Library and invitations to 'Get the Most out of InstallShield'.
I HAVE NO SERIAL NUMBER. I need a serial number to continue use of the program included with VS2012 Professional Edition. The InstallShield trial has expired and I can no longer use the program. Something is wrong with the auto email serial number sending thingydo.

Please Help!
john123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930
John Pierce
0 Kudos
(2) Replies
notlogan
Level 6

That's OK. Neither does InstallShield "Limited" Edition.
0 Kudos
chiranjeevi
Level 7 Flexeran
Level 7 Flexeran

Here I am. I am receiving invitational emails from Flexera Software LLC to upgrade and to check the InstallShield Tips and Tricks Library and invitations to 'Get the Most out of InstallShield'.
I HAVE NO SERIAL NUMBER. I need a serial number to continue use of the program included with VS2012 Professional Edition. The InstallShield trial has expired and I can no longer use the program. Something is wrong with the auto email serial number sending thingydo.

Please Help!
john123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930
John Pierce

Hi,

Please, check your private messages to find the serial key I have mailed across to activate installshield limited edition.

Thanks,
Chiranjeevi