cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RichardHanson
Level 2

Time Limited Trial error

Hi There,

I wonder if anyone has any advice please? We have a fully licensed version of InstallSheild2008 Professional which has been working well on a single PC for the last 2 years. But just before the end of 2010 I started getting an error message advising that the software was a Time Limited Trial version with 3650000 days left. See screen dump:

This wasn't a major problem to begin with as InstallSheild still opened OK, but since we've moved into the New Year the error message is displayed but InstallShield no longer opens. I've tried researching this forum and others and can't find any similar problems. I've also tried reparing the install using the original install files, but thats failing with a message about a missing 'isuiservices_libfnp.dll' file from the data.cab file. Again I can't find any similar posts about this related issue either.

I've also tried following the 'OWN' link on the splash screen, but I end up in a perpetual loop advising that although our serial number is recognised it's also already registered and won't allow me to continue. Therefore the software won't run and won't allow me to repair. I guess a full uninstall to start again maybe required, just checking my options.

My PC OS is Windows XP.

Any nuggets of wisdom would be gratefully received.

Kind Regards,

Richard Hanson 🙂
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(2) Replies
anurag_dhar
Level 2

Hi Admin,

We are also struck in same situation! Can anyone please help us out?
:confused:

Thanks,
Anurag Dhar
0 Kudos
Nick_Umanski
Level 7

I had this happen with an earlier version of IS 11.5 and I had to raise a support call with Flexera to get it fixed. It is possible a full uninstall, followed by a reinstall may fix the problem, but unlikely.
0 Kudos