cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thayer_fox
Level 3

Support for VS 2013?

Has a version of InstallShield LE been released yet for VS 2013? As far as I can tell, InstallShield 2012 Spring Limited Edition does not work in VS2013. If I try to select "Enable InstallShield Limited Edition" under new project, the project creation fails. I have tried doing a repair install of ISLE2012Spring as well.
0 Kudos
(9) Replies
Chaitra
Level 9

Hi,

You can download the new edition "InstallShield Limited Edition 2013 Beta for Visual Studio" and try the integration. Meanwhile we shall investigate the issue with Visual Studio 2013 and get back to you at the earliest.

Thank you,
Chaitra
0 Kudos
thayer_fox
Level 3

Chaitra wrote:
Hi,

You can download the new edition "InstallShield Limited Edition 2013 Beta for Visual Studio" and try the integration. Meanwhile we shall investigate the issue with Visual Studio 2013 and get back to you at the earliest.

Thank you,
Chaitra

Thank you for the quick reply. Perhaps my Google-fu is weak, but I can't seem to find a download link. Could you point me in the correct direction.
0 Kudos
Chaitra
Level 9

Hi,

Please download InstallShield Limited Edition for Visual Studio from the below link:

http://learn.flexerasoftware.com/content/TEST-IS-EVAL-InstallShield-Limited-Edition-Visual-Studio

Thanks,
Chaitra
0 Kudos
thayer_fox
Level 3

Thanks, I had used that link before but didn't notice noscript was blocking the javascript redirect. I had only seen the download links in the email.
0 Kudos
Chaitra
Level 9

Hi,

I hope you were able to download InstallShield Limited Edition for Visual Studio successfully now.

Please let us know if there is any other problem.

Regards,
Chaitra
0 Kudos
vmr
Level 2

I've noticed that the Limited Edition for VS2013 is still a beta version. Is there any roadmap of when the final version of InstallShield Limited Edition for VS2013 is going to be released?
0 Kudos
Christopher_Pai
Level 16

I am wondering the same thing. Is there any news on final VS2013 support?
0 Kudos
chiranjeevi
Level 7 Flexeran
Level 7 Flexeran

Hello All,

The details about the latest release of InstallShield Limited Edition 2013 for VS2013 will be made available soon in this forum.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
Chiranjeevi
0 Kudos
Chaitra
Level 9

Hi All,

InstallShield Limited Edition 2013 full version for Visual Studio is now available for download.

Here is the link for the same:

http://learn.flexerasoftware.com/content/TEST-IS-EVAL-InstallShield-Limited-Edition-Visual-Studio

Thanks,
Chaitra
0 Kudos