cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
esuarez
Level 3

Sequences, Installation, User interface:

InstallShield Express
I'm evaluating InstallShield Express under Windows 7 Professional. When inserting dialogs, for example LicenseAgreement, it automatically inserts other dialogs not required, like CustomerInformation, SetupType, among others. How can I just insert LicenseAgreement dialog without having to insert the other ones? or there is a way to delete them? or InstallShield Express can't just insert one dialog?

Thank you.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(3) Replies
MSIYER
Level 8

I have never seen the Express edition, but look at the "Behaviour" of the licenseAgreement dialog in the Dialogs view of User Interface node.

The Behaviour node will show you what happens at the click of NEXT and BACK buttons. Modify that flow to achieve your objective.
0 Kudos
DebbieL
Level 17

On the Installation Designer tab, find the Customize the Setup Appearance node in the View List, and under that, click Dialogs. In this view, you can clear the check boxes of the dialogs that you want to exclude from your project, and select the check boxes of the dialogs that you want to include.

Note that it is not possible to clear the check boxes of the Install Welcome or Setup Complete Success dialogs. Those dialogs are always present in the UI of installations that are created in Express. The other ones are all possible to exclude.

I hope that helps.
0 Kudos
esuarez
Level 3

MSIYER, DebbieL Thank you.
0 Kudos