cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SpiderLily1
Level 6

SdFeatureTree feature size is wrong

InstallScript.

I reported this in another post, but I resolved it by using a different dialog.  Now, a user has reported this issue, so I'm raising it again.  The sizes the user got when selecting and unselecting parent and child features made no sense.

Parent feature A, with child features B and C.  Whether the user selected/deselected A (which checks and unchecks B and C), or individually checked B and C on and off, he got only 2 answers: 668.55MB and 670.35MB.  The two child features are ~448 MB, and ~444 MB, so with both selected, it should be 892 MB, right?

Is this an InstallShield bug?  Will this be fixed?

Did someone say the Media Type made some kind of difference?  The calculated sizes from SdFeatureTree just made no sense.

My code is just:

Dlg_SdFeatureTree: 
		szTitle = "";
		szMsg = "";
		szFeatures = "";
		nLevel = 4;	
		nResult = SdFeatureTree( szTitle, szMsg, TARGETDIR, szFeatures, nLevel );
		if (nResult = BACK) goto Dlg_SdLicense2;

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(3) Replies
Revenera_Ian
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi @SpiderLily1,

Thank you for your reply.

Could you please open a support ticket (case) about this same issue? This will help us with tracking this issue so that we can best assist you.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

0 Kudos

Okay, done.

0 Kudos

Thank you. We will be looking into the support ticket that you submitted and getting back to you.

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

0 Kudos