cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bobmcm461
Level 6

SQL Scripts and Progress Bar

I am working on an InstallScript MSI package that uses 14 SQL Scripts to create the SQL Databases. They take from 30-60 minutes to complete. By the time that the first script is completed, the progress bar is at 100 percent. Is there a way to either configure the progress bar so that it does not complete until all of the script are done or is there a way to reset the progress bar between scripts.

Thanks,
Robert M.

NOTE: I apologize if this is a repost. I thought that I sent this post out yesterday, but I can not find it in the list.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(1) Reply
DJK1963
Level 3

bobmcm461 wrote:
I am working on an InstallScript MSI package that uses 14 SQL Scripts to create the SQL Databases. They take from 30-60 minutes to complete. By the time that the first script is completed, the progress bar is at 100 percent. Is there a way to either configure the progress bar so that it does not complete until all of the script are done or is there a way to reset the progress bar between scripts.

Thanks,
Robert M.

NOTE: I apologize if this is a repost. I thought that I sent this post out yesterday, but I can not find it in the list.

Still having the same problem 5 years later! Did you ever find a solution?
0 Kudos