Radio Buttons Instead of Checkboxes for Suite/Advanced UI Wizard, InstallationFeatures Page?
In our scenario, radio buttons on the InstallationFeatures page would make more sense than checkboxes. However, the Feature Selection Tree on this page appears to be auto-generated from the Features defined in Organization, so I doubt that it is possible to change anything about it. Would appreciate having this verified.
Hi @willhandley ,
Feature Selection Tree is UI control that you will see on Suite-Wizard pages which has predefined control of checkboxes.As you mentioned feature selection tree will fetch all the features defined in the specific project.So it can't be customized.
But if you want to achieve it via radio buttons,which would be process of too much manual intervention required.
- you can add radio-button controls based on number of features available in specific suite project.
- Which can contain click event installing that feature,it will add overhead of removing that feature as well.
- You can use below properties based on feature's radio button got checked or not
- For feature install/remove:
• ISFeatureInstall—This property provides a comma-delimited list of feature names that are to be installed with the current installation operation. It is intended for a silent first-time installation.
• ISFeatureRemove—This property provides a comma-delimited list of feature names that are to be removed with the current installation operation. It is intended for maintenance installations."
If it is via installscript,you can use FeatureConfigureFeaturesFromSuite function as well.