cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
john_4u
Level 2

Problem Setting up MYSql Database

Hi

I have created server in database server option. Then I have added scripts to execute when installation is running. I have problem is that I can connect to mysql server and database perfectly, but after that it checks script but no table has been made in database. If I have problem in my script then it shows me error, but everything is fine, but still its not setting up database.

Another thing is that In Script tab if I give multiple line in different line then it shows me error that MYSql Script has error please check that. I dont have error but its not considering newline. Is that true that I have to write all script in one line not multiple line? means like
CREATE DATABASE data;DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `dataview`;

If I put newline between two sentance it gives me error. Please provide me solution.:confused: I cant setup database. Please tell me whats problem I have.

I have database connection dialog and its connection working perfectly. because it doesnt giving me error. Help Please.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(1) Reply
hidenori
Level 17

Is your custom database created, but a table not created under the database? If so, remove the CREATE DATABASE statement from your script and use the "Create Catalog If Absent" option available on the General tab instead. You also need to specify your database name in the Catalog Name field.

When you split SQL statments in multiple line, you need to specify ; in the Batch Separator setting on the Advanced tab of your connection.

Hope that helps.
0 Kudos