cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
t_reischl
Level 2

Problem Including PowerPack DLL

I cannot get Microsoft.VisualBasic.PowerPacks.Vs.dll to be included in the setup package using LE with VS 2010.

Not sure what I am supposed to do?

Thanks in advance.
0 Kudos
(4) Replies
Lenwin
Level 10

Hi,

Kindly let us know the steps which you have performed to include Microsoft.VisualBasic.PowerPacks.Vs.dll.

Also let us know if you are coming across an error message when including Microsoft.VisualBasic.PowerPacks.Vs.dll.

Thanks,
Lenwin
0 Kudos
CChong
Level 11 Flexeran
Level 11 Flexeran

How come no one answered this thread with some instructions cause I have the same problem.... I can NOT figure out how to include VB Power Packs 10 into the setup package... cau someone please tell me if this is even possible? I have the version of installshield that came with VB for free and replaced the VB setup.
0 Kudos
CChong
Level 11 Flexeran
Level 11 Flexeran

why is my post not showing up here?

How come no one answered this thread with some instructions cause I have the same problem.... I can NOT figure out how to include VB Power Packs 10 into the setup package... cau someone please tell me if this is even possible? I have the version of installshield that came with VB for free and replaced the VB setup.

mini
0 Kudos
Keerthana
Level 8

Hi Mini,

I believe your query is regarding the inclusion of the PowerPacks 10 using LE that is same as the one addressed in the post:
http://community.flexerasoftware.com/showthread.php?t=200931

Kindly confirm if it is the same issue you are facing or please let me know if there is anything else that I can help you with.
0 Kudos