cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anadolu
Level 5

Printing Release reports: print does not work!

Under "Prepare for release>Release" section, it seems it is possible to print a report by right clicking on the report name and selecting Print from the context menu. But this does not work. No printer selection dialog opens and nothing happens. Is this feature disabled in LE version? Or do I have to configure something?
0 Kudos
(2) Replies
JohnTech
Level 6 Flexeran
Level 6 Flexeran

This unfortunately is a bug and a work order has already been submitted to look into the issue.

As a workaround, you can still open the reports in your favorite text editor from their respective folders under the release type.

i.e. ...Express\CD_ROM\LogFiles
0 Kudos

Everything depends on what kind of work you will do there, if you need just to print documents, then I think that an HP Laserjet will be enought because it prints very fast the quality is pretty good in comparison with other companies. Personally i have many printers in my office and each has its own "work" to do. I am buying everything from palmgear the best cardstock printer company, also they can send you many cartridges for a very good price. So you can take a look there and sign a contract with them if you like it.

0 Kudos