cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kawa12
Level 3

Pre defined folder is missing

I am trying to build my install but the error 6205? keeps comming up.
The predefined folder was there [ProgramFilesFolder] but is now gone. Can anybody tell me how to get it back?

Thanks
:confused:
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(11) Replies
deramor
Level 6

If you look in your Directory table, is the folder program files folder present?
Also is this an upgraded project?
0 Kudos
kawa12
Level 3

deramor wrote:
If you look in your Directory table, is the folder program files folder present?
Also is this an upgraded project?

The answer to both questions is no
0 Kudos
TsungH
Level 12

You can add it back manually to Directory table.
0 Kudos
kawa12
Level 3

TsungH wrote:

Thanks, but I am new to Installshield so any direction or assistance would be helpfull
0 Kudos
kawa12
Level 3

TsungH wrote:

I added it back to the Directory Table, but still having issues with the -6205 error:confused: :mad:
0 Kudos
TsungH
Level 12

Still on ProgramFilesFolder? Can you post a screenshot?
0 Kudos
kawa12
Level 3

TsungH wrote:
Still on ProgramFilesFolder? Can you post a screenshot?

Feel free to email me at jerry.summers@summitfs.net and I can send you whatever you would like to see
0 Kudos
TsungH
Level 12

I would prefer do it here, for the benefits of those who may run into exact/similar problem in the future. If for confidentiality reasons, you are not comfortable posting screenshot of the project, I would understand.
0 Kudos
kawa12
Level 3

TsungH wrote:
I would prefer do it here, for the benefits of those who may run into exact/similar problem in the future. If for confidentiality reasons, you are not comfortable posting screenshot of the project, I would understand.

No problem, just thought it would be easier emailing then posting the results

0 Kudos
TsungH
Level 12

I am sorry I didn't make myself clear. Can you post the build errors and content of Directory table?
0 Kudos
kawa12
Level 3

0 Kudos