Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sasikumar
Level 4

Nodirectory Folder and image resolution issue with Install script project

Jump to solution

Hi,

I have two weird issues with installer created.

1, Nodirectory folder: when I try to install exe in the client machine. I was created with the folder named                  " NoDirectory" inside that exe folder. I don't have a clue on that.

2, I try to show banner for each dialog using below code but when we try to use in different resolution. That image is not stable..do u have an idea how to display the image properly in all the resolution?

DialogSetInfo (DLG_INFO_ALTIMAGE, SUPPORTDIR ^ "flexflow-banner.bmp", TRUE);

Thanks in advance

with regards,

Sasikumar.A

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(1) Solution
Jenifer
Flexera Alumni

Hi @sasikumar, Answering to your questions: "1, Nodirectory folder: when I try to install exe in the client machine. I was created with the folder named " NoDirectory" inside that exe folder. I don't have a clue on that." -This might not be possible by default.Can you search for this name in direct-editor to be sure nothing goes wrong from the script?I doubt code-part only. " I try to show banner for each dialog using below code but when we try to use in different resolution. That image is not stable..do u have an idea how to display the image properly in all the resolution? DialogSetInfo (DLG_INFO_ALTIMAGE, SUPPORTDIR ^ "flexflow-banner.bmp", TRUE);" -Can you try getting current system DPI and try setting the value using this variable DLG_INFO_ALTIMAGE_HIDPI Eg-DialogSetInfo( DLG_INFO_ALTIMAGE_HIDPI, "My.png", 200 ); of DPI-200.You can vary this based on system DPI If my.png is not present in SUPPORTDIR, DialogSetInfo will return an error. Thanks, Jenifer

View solution in original post

(2) Replies
Jenifer
Flexera Alumni

Hi @sasikumar, Answering to your questions: "1, Nodirectory folder: when I try to install exe in the client machine. I was created with the folder named " NoDirectory" inside that exe folder. I don't have a clue on that." -This might not be possible by default.Can you search for this name in direct-editor to be sure nothing goes wrong from the script?I doubt code-part only. " I try to show banner for each dialog using below code but when we try to use in different resolution. That image is not stable..do u have an idea how to display the image properly in all the resolution? DialogSetInfo (DLG_INFO_ALTIMAGE, SUPPORTDIR ^ "flexflow-banner.bmp", TRUE);" -Can you try getting current system DPI and try setting the value using this variable DLG_INFO_ALTIMAGE_HIDPI Eg-DialogSetInfo( DLG_INFO_ALTIMAGE_HIDPI, "My.png", 200 ); of DPI-200.You can vary this based on system DPI If my.png is not present in SUPPORTDIR, DialogSetInfo will return an error. Thanks, Jenifer

Hi Jenifer, Thanks a lot .it helped me very much. with regards, Sasikumar.A
0 Kudos