cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lubomir
Level 2

No Serial Number

Hi,

I have registered for InstallShield, however I have not received an activation code (serial number). All I have received was email address for this forum.

Thanks for help,

Lubomir
0 Kudos
(12) Replies
wfahmy
Level 2

I am having the same problem, registered the application but never got the serial number I need to register the Software

Thanks
0 Kudos
kahyoon
Level 2

I also facing this problem, activation key never send to my mailbox.
0 Kudos
chiranjeevi
Level 7 Flexeran
Level 7 Flexeran

Hi All,

Please check your respective private messages to find the serial key that I have mailed across.

Thanks,
Chiranjeevi
Level 2

Hi Chiranjeevi,

Thank you for answer. What do you mean by "private messages" ? I am using MS Outlook, and there is no email regarding the key (Inbox, Junk Mail).

Thank you,
Lubomir

chiranjeevi wrote:
Hi All,

Please check your respective private messages to find the serial key that I have mailed across.

Thanks,
Chiranjeevi
Level 2

I am having the same problem. No serial, just a community access email. It is not in my junk/spam folder.
0 Kudos
alan_fryer
Level 2

Please can you send me a serial number so that I can activate InstallShield Limited Edition.
0 Kudos
chiranjeevi
Level 7 Flexeran
Level 7 Flexeran

lubomir wrote:
Hi Chiranjeevi,

Thank you for answer. What do you mean by "private messages" ? I am using MS Outlook, and there is no email regarding the key (Inbox, Junk Mail).

Thank you,
Lubomir

Hello,

Private messages will be in your inbox, which will be available in Installshield Limited edtion forum for your profile in the "Notifications" section(Please see top right corner of the forum).

Thanks,
Chiranjeevi
0 Kudos
craig_collins
Level 2

I have not received a serial number either….
0 Kudos
eha_nino
Level 2

I have not received a serial number either….
0 Kudos
chiranjeevi
Level 7 Flexeran
Level 7 Flexeran

Hi,

Please, check your private messages

to find the serial key that I have

mailed across.

Thanks,
Chiranjeevi
Level 2

I recieved the email. It had userid and password info for this site but no serial number for activation. If both emails come from @flexerasoftware.com why would my email manager filter one and not the other; furthermore, why wasn't the serial number put in the same email?

tj.power@hotmail.com
0 Kudos
chiranjeevi
Level 7 Flexeran
Level 7 Flexeran

Hi,

Please, check your private messages to find the serial key that I have mailed across.

Thanks,
Chiranjeevi