cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tdhintz
Level 6

.Net Core 5.0 Hosting Bundle Prerequisite needed.

Jump to solution

I need a PRQ for the new .Net Core 5.0 Hosting Bundle.  Thank you,

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(2) Solutions

Hi @tdhintz,

Ok...This has been considered for the next release backlog.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Bikram
Flexera Alumni

Hi,

I have attached the prq. Please check it, also this prq will be included in the PRQ list of upcoming release.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

(9) Replies
banna_k
Revenera
Revenera

Hi @tdhintz,

You can create your own custom prerequisite as per the process mentioned in the InstallShield documentation.

Reference links to create the prerequisites:

https://docs.revenera.com/installshield26helplib/helplibrary/IHelpSetPrereqCustom.htm#definingprerequisites_1762175736_1035052

0 Kudos

I'm familiar with creating prerequisites but it is difficult to recreate features like the download alternate links.  These features are a significant part of InstallShield and I do expect the vendor to create them.  I've noted that many of the .Net Core prerequisites are missing.  As we transition to .Net Core we're finding we're having difficulty because of this. 

For example, we also need a prerequisite for windowsdesktop-runtime-3.1.10-win-x64.

0 Kudos

Hi @tdhintz,

Ok...This has been considered for the next release backlog.

0 Kudos
Bikram
Flexera Alumni

Hi,

I have attached the prq. Please check it, also this prq will be included in the PRQ list of upcoming release.

Thanks.

Is there a .NET Core 5.0 PRQ available... without the hosting bundle?

0 Kudos

Hi JoeUrso

I have attached the (ASP.NET Core and .NET 5.0 Desktop) Runtime 5.0.3 prq's. 

Thanks,

Bikram

0 Kudos
TCromwell9
Level 2

Does anyone have Microsoft .NET Core Runtime 5.0.13 prq?

0 Kudos

Hi @TCromwell9,

Thank you for your post.

A support ticket (case) would need to be opened to address this issue. Could you please open a case with our Support Team about this issue? Doing so will allow us to track the issue and track identical, future requests to best assist you.

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks!

0 Kudos
varul
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi,

Please download the attached prq for 5.0.13  x86 version and see it works or not for you

0 Kudos