cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arshhb
Level 2

Need Help Regarding Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 SP1

Dear Members

I recently upgraded from Installshield 11.5 to Install Shield 2010.

We were using VS 2003 with .Net Framework 1.1 in our projects. Now Updated to VS 2008 with .Net Framework 3.5 SP1

I want to know how can I include or setup .Net Framework 3.5 sp1 within my setup so that end users need not to download this stuff to get product working, as I was doing this with .Net Framework 1.1 using install shield 11.5

I cant see the .Net Framework 3.5 sp1 in the Release Wizard. I am seeing only framework 1.0,1.1,2.0 in the release wizard. Even though Install Shield Prerewquisite for frame work 3.5 in installed locally.

Please do let me know the steps to get it working and I will appreciate if I will be provided with the link to download the Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 SP1 Prerequisite for Install Shield

I want to achieve this using Basic MSI project type.

Thanks in advance

Arshad
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(1) Reply
Not applicable

From Installshield:

To include .NET Framework 3.5, 3.0 SP1, 3.0, 2.0 SP1 (x86, x64, IA64), or 2.0 (only x64, IA64) redistributables in your project, use the Redistributables view to add the appropriate InstallShield prerequisite for the Microsoft .NET Framework to your project.

For more information, see "Adding .NET Framework Redistributables to Projects" in the InstallShield Help Library.
0 Kudos