cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rafael_gomez
Level 2

Missing Visual C++ 10.0 ATL and CRT (x64) in Resdistributables section

Hi!

I need to build a InstallShield .msi installer from Visual Studio 2010 SP1 with InstallShield LE. The installer will install a x64 ActiveX. When I browse 'Specify Application Data -> Redistributables', I can't find Visual C++ 10.0 ATL (x64) nor Visual C++ 10.0 CRT (x64). I am pretty sure that they have been available before. The only thing that I remember to have done today is to run Windows Update.

Has anyone experience something similar?

Br, Rafael
0 Kudos
(1) Reply
rafael_gomez
Level 2

This is what I see in ISLE Redistributables View regarding "Visual C++ 10.0" merge modules:

And this is what I see in 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Merge Modules':

How can I get 'Visual C++ 10.0 ATL (x64)' and 'Visual C++ 10.0 CRT (x64)' available in the ISLE Redistributables View?

Br, Rafael

rafael.gomez wrote:
Hi!

I need to build a InstallShield .msi installer from Visual Studio 2010 SP1 with InstallShield LE. The installer will install a x64 ActiveX. When I browse 'Specify Application Data -> Redistributables', I can't find Visual C++ 10.0 ATL (x64) nor Visual C++ 10.0 CRT (x64). I am pretty sure that they have been available before. The only thing that I remember to have done today is to run Windows Update.

Has anyone experience something similar?

Br, Rafael
0 Kudos