cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dittmann
Level 3

License Problem after moving machine

We moved our machine to a different hardware. We forgot to return the license before. When fixing the license we get the following message.

is.png

What we have to do to solve the problem?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(5) Replies
Stefan_Krueger
Level 9

If you can't deactivate the license on the old machine anymore, then you need to contact Flexera support.

Stefan Krueger
InstallSite.org
Flex-Jeremy
Technical Writer
Technical Writer

Hi @dittmann

Like Stefan has said, To get your license back you will need to contact Support. 

Please let support know that you have tried to perform a repair on your license and that that repair failed because that will change how the case is handled. 

I am only human; anything said is my view or from my own experience and not necessarily that of Flexera.
If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".
0 Kudos

Thank you, the problem is that we have no support plan. Without support plan i cant open a support case. But now, after calling a phone number in UK we got a case number und waiting for an email from support.
0 Kudos

Hi @dittmann ,

i could see below thread which is related to licensing has been solved:

https://community.flexera.com/t5/InstallShield-Forum/InstallShield-Express-2014-perpetual-license-expired-really/m-p/97785#M65255

can you please refer if that could help?

Thanks,

Jenifer

0 Kudos

Hi Jenifer,

because i stay in contact with the flexera support, i dont wont to try this. And i have IS 2018.

Thank you

0 Kudos