Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jatkin
Level 3

License Activation

Jump to solution

Hi,

I have a new machine that I have installed InstallShield on.

Unfortunately my old machine has now been imaged before I had the chance to deactivate the license on it. Could this be deactivated remotely for me so that I can activate it on my new machine.

Many thanks,

James

(1) Solution

Hi @jatkin ,

I could see the below recent license activation issue got solved by contacting support as well there are adequate instructions.Can you try out ?

https://community.flexera.com/t5/InstallShield-Forum/InstallShield-Express-2014-perpetual-license-expired-really/m-p/97785#M65255

Thanks,

Jenifer

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
(7) Replies
UtsabKarmakar
Level 5 Flexeran
Level 5 Flexeran

Hi,

May I know which type of license you are using for activation?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Hi, Sorry for the delay. This is for InstallShield Professional (Bronze Maintenance). Thanks, James
0 Kudos
Flex-Jeremy
Technical Writer
Technical Writer

Hi @jatkin

You will want to contact our technical support team to return the license to you. 
You will need to provide your activation code or serial number to support when you email or call. 

The support email address is: Support @Flexera.com 

I am only human; anything said is my view or from my own experience and not necessarily that of Flexera.
If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".
0 Kudos
Ok, I will do that and let you know how I get on. Thanks
0 Kudos

I sent an email first thing yesterday but have had absolutely nothing back. Do you know if there is a number I can call? 

0 Kudos

Hi @jatkin ,

I could see the below recent license activation issue got solved by contacting support as well there are adequate instructions.Can you try out ?

https://community.flexera.com/t5/InstallShield-Forum/InstallShield-Express-2014-perpetual-license-expired-really/m-p/97785#M65255

Thanks,

Jenifer

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the link - this seems to have worked 🙂

Thanks a lot for the assistance.

James

0 Kudos