cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MalaKarthik
Level 3

LaunchAppandWait- LAAW_OPTION_USE_CALLBACK

Hi,

I am launching some exe using LaunchAppandWait function. During this process i just display a message "Please Wait". But, I want the user to know the progress of it by displaying a progress bar.I have given LAAW_OPTION_USE_CALLBACK in option parameter in LaunchAppandWait. I have added some code in OnLaunchAppandWaitCallBack function for updating the progress bar every time it is called. But, the progress bar is not getting updated. When will the function OnLaunchAppandWaitCallBack be called?

Any suggestion would be of great help...

Thanks,
MalaKarthik
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(2) Replies
RobertDickau
Flexera Alumni

What type of project are you using? How are you updating the progress bar in OnLaunchAppAndWaitCallback?
0 Kudos
MalaKarthik
Level 3

I am using Installscript project. I use Setstatuswindow for updating the progress bar in OnLaunchAppandWaitCallBack function. I am setting the interval as 1second.In such case, the OnLaunchAppandWaitCallBack function should be called every 1 second the LaunchAppandWait waits for the application to launch and the progress bar should get updated respectively. But, the function is getting called only once.

Regards,
MalaKarthik
0 Kudos