cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Daniel_Vatier
Level 3

Is that the right place to contact flexera's support after paying revenera $1000's for maintenance?

I am not convinced that a forum is a very professional way to post professional issue.

PS 1: your system should not have the right to constantly insult users:

You have autosaved content from 02:24 AM.

PS 2: your system should not have the right to constantly insult users:

Correct the highlighted errors and try again.

Post flooding detected (community received posts of a unique message more than 1 times within 3,600 seconds)

PS 3: your system should not have the right to constantly insult users: Which error!

Correct the highlighted errors and try again.

PS 4:  Congratulation, incompetent people for your requires label. Which wasted ten minutes of your time and raise my blood pressure to excessive value. Why should you hide the field sideway. I think Installshield legacy version is the most appropriate for your crap website.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(1) Reply
DaveSimmons
Level 4

Are you using the login for your product that lets you download and get licenses?  If yes, at the top of the page you should see a "Get Support" menu item, and if you click that you should see "Open New Case" and "Case Portal".  That is how you open a support ticket, and I've always gotten a quick response from IS support. 

The forum is useful for getting responses from both other customers like me and their staff.

0 Kudos