cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lonis56
Level 2

Installshield 2008 activation

Jump to solution

I'm looking to reinstall Installshield 2008 following a problem on my computer.

Online activation and offline activation don't work, here the mail for activation :

Please send this e-mail to: offline_activation_beta@macrovision.com
You will receive a reply containing the response text. Please paste the response text into the InstallShield Wizard to complete your activation.

What is the solution?

Regards,

Yann

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(1) Solution
Flex-Jeremy
Technical Writer
Technical Writer

HI @lonis56 , 

I edited your post to remove your InstallShield serial number from this public forum. 
If you are having issues activating InstallShield 2008 then please reach out to Technical support for assistance. They will help you activate InstallShield even if you do not have a valid maintenance plan. 

You can find Support's contact information at the link below: 
https://community.flexera.com/t5/Support-Information/Support-Contacts/ta-p/94720

I am only human; anything said is my view or from my own experience and not necessarily that of Flexera.
If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
(1) Reply
Flex-Jeremy
Technical Writer
Technical Writer

HI @lonis56 , 

I edited your post to remove your InstallShield serial number from this public forum. 
If you are having issues activating InstallShield 2008 then please reach out to Technical support for assistance. They will help you activate InstallShield even if you do not have a valid maintenance plan. 

You can find Support's contact information at the link below: 
https://community.flexera.com/t5/Support-Information/Support-Contacts/ta-p/94720

I am only human; anything said is my view or from my own experience and not necessarily that of Flexera.
If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".
0 Kudos