cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RossWalker
Level 2

Installation of 2019 Self-Hosted Professional fails to detect the purchased product.

Jump to solution

We purchased (2) copies of InstallShield 2019 Professional Self-Hosted and I am attempting to install these products on stand-alone, non-networked systems after downloading all of the installation EXE files and the (2) license files created by Flexera/Revenera.  Upon running the application from the installation's Finish form there was a brief pop-up window displaying something like a "Trial version...".   There is a Buy Now tab on the main form of the GUI.  I assumed I need to place the related ".LIC" file probably in the System sub-folder and re-execute the application.

The absence  of any Installation documentation is a surprise.  Support said to just run the installation program, InstallShield2019R3ProfessionalComp.exe and it would do everything for me.   LMAO!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(1) Solution
RossWalker
Level 2
Renamed the license file and moved it to the System sub-folder corrected the issue.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
(1) Reply
RossWalker
Level 2
Renamed the license file and moved it to the System sub-folder corrected the issue.
0 Kudos