cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Flexera beginner

Installation of 2019 Self-Hosted Professional fails to detect the purchased product.

Jump to solution

We purchased (2) copies of InstallShield 2019 Professional Self-Hosted and I am attempting to install these products on stand-alone, non-networked systems after downloading all of the installation EXE files and the (2) license files created by Flexera/Revenera.  Upon running the application from the installation's Finish form there was a brief pop-up window displaying something like a "Trial version...".   There is a Buy Now tab on the main form of the GUI.  I assumed I need to place the related ".LIC" file probably in the System sub-folder and re-execute the application.

The absence  of any Installation documentation is a surprise.  Support said to just run the installation program, InstallShield2019R3ProfessionalComp.exe and it would do everything for me.   LMAO!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Flexera beginner

Re: Installation of 2019 Self-Hosted Professional fails to detect the purchased product.

Jump to solution
Renamed the license file and moved it to the System sub-folder corrected the issue.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Flexera beginner

Re: Installation of 2019 Self-Hosted Professional fails to detect the purchased product.

Jump to solution
Renamed the license file and moved it to the System sub-folder corrected the issue.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Thank you for participating in our Customer Satisfaction online survey. Your opinions are very important to us. Please enter the following information from you.  West Marine Survey

0 Kudos