cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gubbsinc
Level 3

InstallShield keeps making me activate my license

I just upgraded from InstallShield 2014 to InstallShield 2018. Now InstallShield asks me to activate my license every time I open InstallShield. I click the 'Activate or Purchase' option. The next window takes me to 'Enter your activation code' window - my activation code is right there! I click Activate, InstallShield verifies then shows the 'Activation Complete' window. If I close down InstallShield and try to open again, I have to go through the whole process again. Very annoying!!!! What should I do to resolve this issue?
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(1) Reply
Jenifer
Flexera Alumni

gubbsinc wrote:
I just upgraded from InstallShield 2014 to InstallShield 2018. Now InstallShield asks me to activate my license every time I open InstallShield. I click the 'Activate or Purchase' option. The next window takes me to 'Enter your activation code' window - my activation code is right there! I click Activate, InstallShield verifies then shows the 'Activation Complete' window. If I close down InstallShield and try to open again, I have to go through the whole process again. Very annoying!!!! What should I do to resolve this issue?

Hi,

What is the edition you are using ?-Premier/Professional/Express

If possible please attach InstallShield.log file C:\\System here.

Thanks,
Jenifer
0 Kudos