cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
minkyunglee
Level 3

InstallShield 2010 offline activation

We was necessary to change a user of InstallShield 2010 Professional Edition  and tried to proceed the online activation and the offline activation, but we failed both activation and we couldn't receive any response code even if we sent reqeust text via e-mail(offlineactivations@installshield.com).

Also we sent e-mail to OActivations@flexerasoftware.com, but we didn't get any reply.

How do we activate our license for our case?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(8) Replies
SunilDamoder
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi Minkyung,

Thank you for contacting Revenera Support.

InstallShield 2010 has reached its end-of-life and there is no activation or technical support available for this product.

We recommend you try our latest version of InstallShield, which is version 2022 and check if it meets your requirement. You can download our trial software from below link:
https://info.revenera.com/IS-EVAL-InstallShield-Premier

You can also avail technical support by registering for evaluation support.

Regards,
Sunil.
Revenera Support.

0 Kudos

Hi, Sunil.

Thank you for giving answer.

Is there only a way to purchase the latest version of InstallShield?
However we don't need new features and a technical support now on. We just want to use the same version after the activation.

I understand your EOS policy, but we hope to be proceeded the activation.
Could you review our request, again?

Thank you.
Minkyung Lee

0 Kudos

Hi Minkyung,

Thank you for writing back to us!

We would recommend you to purchase the current 3-year sub then we’ll have an active entitlement for Support and then would be willing to approve a reactivation of IS 2010.

Let us know if you are interested in purchasing the new product so that I could assist you further.

Thanks,
Syed

0 Kudos

Hi, Syed.

Thank you for your answering.

I will discuss with my team about your suggestion.

BRs,
Minkyung Lee

0 Kudos

Hi, Syed.

We'd like to review the purchase of the subscription.

If we purchase the 3-year subscription, can we activate the license of InstallShield 2010 and continually use it? Also can we use the new version of InstallShield together?
Please explain the cover range of the 3-year subscription.

If you're fine, I want to discuss about the purchase via e-mail. Please send e-mail with the information.

BRs,
Minkyung Lee

0 Kudos
hongmin
Level 2

Hi, Syed. 

I'm Hongmin, working with Minkyung.

We've purchased the 3-year subscription and now I want you to activate our license of InstallShield 2010. Please let me know what shoud I do. 

0 Kudos

Hi Hongmin and Minkyung,

Please pm me your email address.

Thanks,
Syed

Here is my mail address: hongmin.la@rayence.com

It's my vacation next week. So I can check my mailbox at Jan. 2, 2023. 

0 Kudos