cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
avundavalli
Level 4

Install Shield License Key Issue

We have install shield server 2015 license. We recently migrated from on-premise servers to Cloud. Even though we applied the license key we had, it wasn't accepting it. Require support on this.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(6) Replies
shunt
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Please reach out to the support team who will be able to help you with this activation issue - you can contact them directly via phone using the details at this link:

https://community.flexera.com/t5/Support-Information/Support-Contacts/ta-p/94720 

Alternatively there is an online chat available which you can find in a clickable box image on the right hand side here:

https://community.flexera.com/t5/InstallShield/ct-p/InstallShield 

Finally you can contact the support team directly by email using: Support@Revenera.com 

Hope this helps,

Stuart

0 Kudos

I am not able to chat with a support personnel. Can you please help.
0 Kudos
shunt
Revenera Moderator

If no support engineers were available at the time you tried this may explain the problem. Please try using the phone number to call in or the email I provided. This will get you through to the correct department to help you with your activation problem.

0 Kudos

I was able to get in touch with a support person on the phone. I was able to get the query on the license addressed, but as the verion of InstallShield that i have is no longer supported and  need InstallShield2020 version, i am looking to download it. I am not able to find the package. please help in this regard.

0 Kudos

Another question. In 2015 version we had install shield server and client installation sperately. Do we have the same for 2020 version. The package I downloaded looks like client version.
0 Kudos
shunt
Revenera Moderator

If you have a current maintenance contract then you can log into your support account and download the latest version of Installshield at no extra cost.

If you do not have a support contract then you would need to reach out to the Installshield Sales Department and they will be able to walk you through your upgrade options.

0 Kudos