cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anadolu
Level 5

ISEXP : error : -1007: Cannot copy source 'C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield\2015L

Hello,

I am getting this error

ISEXP : error : -1007: Cannot copy source 'C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield\2015LE\SetupPrerequisites\VC 2012 Redist\Update4\x64\vcredist_x64.exe

Is it because the vcredist_x64.exe file does not exist in this folder and that I have to create the folder and download the file to this folder myself?
0 Kudos
(2) Replies
JohnTech
Level 6 Flexeran
Level 6 Flexeran

The error does indicate that the file was not found, but you should be able to download the needed files from within InstallShield's redistributable view.

Just right click on the prerequisite that you need (Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable package (x64)) and choose "Download Selected Item"

You will want to make sure that the "location" column contains 'Installed Locally' and not 'Needs to be downloaded'
0 Kudos
Anadolu
Level 5

Hello jKell,

Thank you very much. I finally realized that but to my dismay there are no prq files fro VS 2013 in IS LE 2015.

jkell wrote:
The error does indicate that the file was not found, but you should be able to download the needed files from within InstallShield's redistributable view.

Just right click on the prerequisite that you need (Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable package (x64)) and choose "Download Selected Item"

You will want to make sure that the "location" column contains 'Installed Locally' and not 'Needs to be downloaded'
0 Kudos